1. All pictures are welcomed, and that includes pics of the hentai, yuri, yaoi, etc... persuasion. They must, however, be put behind a cut. As a matter of fact, all pictures should be put behind a cut to save friendslists. But for raunchier subjects, a warning is necessary. There are communities for that sort of thing, and it'd likely get better response if you posted them there, but there's no punishment for posting them here. As long as they have a warning.
2. Some of the members are just beginning - any artwork bashing will not be tolerated. When giving critiques, be constructive and polite, and don't simply point out what is wrong without giving useful information for future reference.
3. Members will each get their own "site" in the memories so that others can surf their artwork only. When posting, tell us the name you usually go by when posting artwork and what you want people to know you as in the memories, or say so if you don't want to be put there. ♥
4. Play fair, be nice. Petty flame wars (not just heated intelligent debate), sexism, racism, homophobia, etc... etc... will absolutely not be tolerated and will have replies frozen or posts deleted. Keep the drama in ro_rants, not here.
5. Please put all images larger than 100x100 behind an LJ-cut. It's only fair for 56k-ers and those who are picky about their friends page appearance.